Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Countdown to Halloween 2021 Day 26: DC Trinity Candysticks Redux

I picked up a bag of the DC Trinity Candysticks at the local Dollar General at the end of September (the local Dollar Tree has them too). The bag is the exact same one from last year. The only difference is that the expiration date on the back is April 2024. I'm not even going to scan and post the front and back of this year's bag. Instead, I'm just going to repost last year bags.


I decided to scan the little boxes of Candysticks a little differently this year. I broke down each one of the different boxes and scanned them all on one page. There are some different artwork used on some of the boxes while others have totally different artwork. I got twenty-one boxes instead of twenty with Batman being on ten and Superman being on eleven. I ended up with five green boxes (Batman), three orange and yellow boxes (Batman), two purple boxes (Batman), four orange boxes (Superman), two purple boxes (Superman) and five yellow boxes (Superman). There were no Wonder Woman boxes at all in my bag. I'm thinking of getting another bag to see if they have any with her.

No comments: