Friday, October 22, 2021

Countdown to Halloween 2021 Day 22: Hot Wheels Halloween 2021 #1: '33 Ford Lo Boy

The only Hot Wheels Halloween 2021 diecast car that I found this year at the local Dillons store was the '33 Ford Lo Boy. This is number one in a set of five and I'm surprised that I couldn't find any of the others in the set. This year's theme is Day of the Dead so there are plenty of skulls to be found. In fact, the wheels have red skulls in a red circle on them. The body of the car is metallic green and the interior is red. I really like the artwork on the card that features a skeleton driving the '33 Ford Lo Boy against the '76 Camero SS, which is the fifth car in the set. The other cars in the set include'71 Maverick Grabber, '74 Corvette Stingray and King Kuda. The only place to pick up the Hot Wheels Halloween cars is at the Kroger stores.

Here is a close up shot of the '33 Ford Lo Boy still in the blister pack:

I decided to add a picture that I found online with the diecast car out of the package to give you a better look at the amazing paint job:

You can view the Kroger Halloween Hot Wheels 2020 Set here.

No comments: