Sunday, October 17, 2021

Countdown to Halloween 2021 Day 17: Count Chocula 50th Anniversary Box

I picked up a family size box of the Count Chocula 50th Anniversary edition cereal at the beginning of this month. This will probably be the first of the three monster cereals that I will eat since it's my favorite. Of course, I still have to finish off the Halloween Crunch first and I don't always eat cereal every day (sometimes I just have a banana and/or yogurt).

The back of the box has the following text:

The Monsters have a new mash!

Meet the count who really rocks the choc!

Count Chocula tickles the ivories of his keyboard like someone who's been doing it for thousands of years. Well, because he has. On tour with Franken Berry, Boo Berry and the rest of the gang, Count Chocula always requests the darkest hotel room, please.

Monster Mash

Scan to hear the Mash and go behind the music!

monstermashcereal.com

Show off your fancy footwork!

Spread your wings

Flap your arms

Close the cape

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Yummy! Current favorite. :)