Monday, October 11, 2021

Countdown to Halloween 2021 Day 11: Dia De Muertos Pop-Tarts

I actually finished off a box of the Dia De Muertos Pop-Tarts the first week of October. I should of saved them for November 1st, which is the traditional Day of the Dead, but I didn't think they were going to be so tasty. They are frosted chocolatey churro flavored Pop-Tarts with nine different designs inked on the frosting. The flavor is not real strong and taste more like cinnamon brown sugar. I didn't get all nine designs in one box of sixteen and I might pick up another box if they are still on the shelves of the local Walmart's. The most common design seems to be the flowery skull and the Dia De Muertos banner. I would have liked the back of the box to show all nine designs instead of just four.


3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Are these out this year? I haven't seen them! Would love to find a box.

Jamdin said...

I picked up a box of them during the last weekend of September at the local Walmart's. They were still on the shelves as of Saturday, October 9th.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Thanks! I will keep an eye out!