Monday, October 18, 2021

Countdown to Halloween 2021 Day 18: Franken Berry 50th Anniversary Box

I picked up this 50th anniversary box of Franken Berry with the two other Monster cereals at the beginning of the month. My sister really likes this cereal but I always found it lesser than Count Chocula but better than Boo Berry. I'll be eating this when I'm done with the former. I still have yet to find any boxes of the Monster Mash cereal at any of the local stores and I'm about to give up at this point since it's so close to Halloween. I'm disappointed that none of the Monster cereals had any special toys inside.

The back of the box has the following text:

The Monsters have a new mash!

Meet the strawberry giant behind the electrifying music

Slapping away at the electric bass, this gentle giant is the spark that really brings the new Monster Mash to life. When it comes to touring, his only request is making sure his dressing room is twice the size of Count Chocula's.

Monster Mash

Scan to hear the Mash and go behind the music!

monstermashcereal.com

Show off your fancy footwork!

Stick your arms out straight

Stomp right then left

Shake like you got a shock

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Bet this would taste even better with strawberry milk.