Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Ollie's Comic Book Grab Bag

On my first visit to Ollie's last month, I discovered a bunch of comic book grab bags. I couldn't resist picking up a ten pack for $6.99 that supposedly has a retail value of $35. The front of the bag has the following text:

"A variety mix of 10 classic comic books!"

"Featuring Marvel, DC, Archie, Mirage, etc."

"Supreme Marketing 126 Shove St Box 9 Fall River, MA 02724"

The picture below shows the back of one of the comics that features an ad for warnerarchive.com (the site redirects to warnerbros.com now) that shows Batman now on blu-ray, Batman: The Brave and the Bold the complete first season now on blue-ray (Aquaman shown), Legends of the Superheroes tv special from 1979 (I still need to get that one) and Batman: The Brave and the Bold the complete second season coming soon (Batman is shown with Green Arrow and Blue Beetle). The comic didn't actually come that way in the bag but I didn't want to show the cover just yet. I will be posting the comic covers over the next ten days.

There is nothing on the back of the bag. I don't know when I'll be back at Ollie's again but I will pick up at least another comic book grab bag if they still have them.

No comments: