Friday, November 19, 2021

Eternals Ajak Happy Meal Toy

I was surprised that the local McDonald's still had the Eternals Happy Meal. My sister and I got Ajak but she gave me hers so I opened mine. Just like the Eternals Makkari Happy Meal Toy, she has a button on the back of her head that makes her hands go up and down. She also has lens at the bottom so you can shine a light in it to make the lens on her chest light up.

I didn't know much about Ajak other than she was a member of the Eternals from Marvel Comics so I had to look her up. Seems that she was also originally a male that lived in the Ural Mountains of Russia. It also seems that Ajak has some resentment against Makkari for being the Dreaming Celestial's chosen communicator. He dies along with all the other Eternals after they realize what they were originally created for. The movie version of Ajak is portrayed by Salma Hayek and this makes my first toy with her likeness.


No comments: