Saturday, October 31, 2020

Countdown to Halloween 2020 Day 31: Halloween PEZ 2020 Trio

I actually found the following Halloween PEZ 2020 trio at a Walgreen's while on a road trip out of town a few weeks ago. I was actually looking for the Thanksgiving Dinner Candy Corn (they are nasty by the way) when I found these. The store had only these three available and I found out later that only the Angry Pumpkinhead PEZ is new for 2020 (PEZ calls him Scary Pumpkin but he looks more angry to me).

First up is Angry Pumpkinhead PEZ with a black body:

Front of Angry Pumpkinhead PEZ still in package

Front of Angry Pumpkinhead PEZ out of package

Side of Angry Pumpkinhead PEZ out of package

The Happy Pumpkinhead PEZ originally came out in 2018 and has a green body:

Side of Angry Pumpkinhead PEZ out of package

Front of Happy Pumpkinhead PEZ out of package

Side of Happy Pumpkinhead PEZ out of package

The Vampire Boy PEZ originally came out in 2013 but he is officially called Baby Vampire:

Front of Vampire Boy PEZ still in package

Front of Vampire Boy PEZ out of package

Side of Vampire Boy PEZ out of package

Here is what the back of the Halloween PEZ 2020 card looks like (note that they show Mummy, Ghost, Bat, Pumpkin and Witch):

Back of Halloween PEZ 2020 package

Each came with a pack of candy corn flavored PEZ candy (the taste is faint to me but they are tons better than the Turkey Dinner Candy Corn):

Candy Corn PEZ

I still have the PEZ Witch from 2011 still in the package.

This post wraps up the Halloween 2020 season for Moongem Comics. I hope you enjoyed my posts this year and be sure check other sites at Countdown to Halloween.

No comments: