Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Last Airbender: Aang With Glider

McDonald's Happy Meal currently has toys from The Last Airbender, a live action movie based on Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon. I was lucky to get the first toy, which was Aang with glider. There are twelve toys in the set but I doubt that I get them all since I don't eat that many Happy Meals. Aang's arms move up and down but he is a cool figure without the two part glider that looks more like a folding fan. I was surprised that the toy also came with a trading card. The back has the following text:

"Air Nomad. Aang was frozen in ice for over 100 years before he was found by Sokka and Katara. Aang is the Last Airbender and has the ability to control and bend the air around him."

Here are some pictures of Aang with glider and trading card:
Aang with trading cardAang with gliderBack of Aang with glider

No comments: