Friday, October 31, 2008

2008 Halloween Countdown 31 Bonus: Happy Halloween

This should be my last Halloween post for this year. There are a few Elvira items that I have that I did not post about like the model car and Johnny Lightning die-cast cars. First, I would like to thank John Rozum, who has been doing a Halloween Countdown for three years. Secondly, I would like to thank all the participants of Halloween Countdown. Thirdly, I would like to thank all those that posted here especially Jay Amabile from The Sexy Armpit, Darius Whiteplume from Adventures In Nerdliness, Gunther Dedmund from The Basement Sublet of Horror and Reis O'Brien from Geek Orthodox. Finally, a big shout out to Jon Knutson from Jon's Random Acts of Geekery, who inspired me to do my first Halloween Countdown.

I'm giving out boxes of Marvel Hero Candy Sticks this year as part of my Halloween grab bag (each bag has six to seven pieces of candy including M&Ms, Pieces Reeses, Twixes, Kit Kats, Almond Joys, Star Bursts and suckers). Each box has two candy sticks that are one and half inches long and made mostly of sugar, corn starch and corn syrup. The bag of sixty features Hulk, Spider-Man and X-Men but none of the boxes have the Hulk on them. Three boxes have Spider-Man on front and back. One box has Reed Richards from the Fantastic Four on one side and the Thing on the other. The Thing has a box with him on both sides as does the Human Torch. Cyclops and Wolverine each has a box to represent the X-Men. Strange that none of the boxes themselves had the Hulk on them.

Here are the pictures of the Marvel Hero Candy Sticks bag and boxes:
Marvel Hero Candy Sticks bag
Marvel Hero Candy Sticks bag

Marvel Hero Candy Sticks boxes
Marvel Hero Candy Sticks boxes

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Jon K said...

Jamdin - Glad I could inspire you! I hope you'll join in next year, too!

Jon