Sunday, October 15, 2023

Countdown to Halloween 2023 Day 15: Carmelia Creeper Monster Cereal Box

I was surprised by the local Walmart's for they actually stocked all five Monster Cereals including the new Carmelia Creeper. However, they only had the family size boxes. Of course, I picked up all five just in case they disappeared fast (they haven't and still have plenty). I chose to start off the Halloween season early this year with Carmelia Creeper. I'm glad that I did because I wasn't a big fan of this caramel apple cereal. It was okay but it just tasted off (maybe I'm just getting old). I was glad when I finally finished the box and I doubt that I get any next year if it comes back.

Carmelia Creeper is a zombie and a cousin of Franken Berry. You can find her doing a remix of Monster Mash at the official Monsters Cereal site.


No comments: