Saturday, February 25, 2023

Doctor Strange Pocket Pop Keychain

I have been saving up my points at Disney Movie Insiders in hopes of getting something special for my fifty-eighth birthday, which was the day before Valentine's Day. I missed out on the unique Valentine pop exclusive since it sold out fast. A week later, I had two pocket pop keychains to choose from: Ant-Man Pocket Pop Keychain for 400 points or Doctor Strange Pocket Pop Keychain for 800 points. I had enough points for the latter but not for both. The Doctor Strange Pocket Pop Keychain arrived in today's mail. It does not stand up on its own due to the huge head and small body so I'm glad that I grabbed a shot of it from the website. I still need to watch the Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness movie. This makes my fifth Marvel-related Pocket Pop Keychain.

.

No comments: