Thursday, May 26, 2022

Throwback Thursday: Spider-Man 1978 Parachute Figure

I picked up a small selfie light ring at the local Dollar Tree a few days ago. It's supposed to clip on a cell phone but I decided to test it out with my Olympus FE-170 digital camera (I really need to get a newer one someday). I couldn't clip the light ring on the camera but I was still able to use it. I decided to take some pictures of my old Spider-Man parachute figure from 1978. I have lost the actual parachute way back when and a lot of the paint has rubbed off. The pictures were brighter and wasn't as yellow as they usually are thanks to the bare lightbulb in my ceiling light. I still had to use GIMP to edit the contrast and brightness levels otherwise the red and blue would be dull. I need to get a different photo editor someday too because GIMP exports instead of save jpgs, which is rather annoying.



No comments: