Monday, March 30, 2020

Roger Dodger, Super Van and '12 Ford Fiesta Hot Wheels

I decided to pick up a few Hot Wheels at the local Dillons store last week and thought I would share pictures of them here even though they are not comic book related. They are collectible toys so this post is sort of appropriate.

The Roger Dodger is #8 in the HW Art Cars mini collection (there's 10 in the set) and #67 in the Hot Wheels 2020 collection. There is supposed to be three variants of this one. I like the copper "Steam" on black, which is why I picked it up. There is a big R on the roof.

The Super Van is #9 in the HW Art Cars mini collection and #68 in the Hot Wheels 2020 collection and features the King of Hearts. The roof has an Ace of Hearts and I'm tempted to either get another one or open this one to find out what is on the other side.

Finally, there is the '12 Ford Fiesta, which is #9 in the Checkmate mini collection (there is 9 in the set) and #263 in the Hot Wheels 2018 collection. I like this one because of the Pawn chess piece and word (there is a bigger Pawn image on the roof). I saw a bunch of Chekmate cars around Christmas last year at the local Walmart's but never picked any up. The one I picked up is basically a white car but I have yet to see a black version of it.

No comments: