Thursday, November 01, 2012

Amazing Spider-Man PEZ

Happy All Saints Day! In case you didn't get enough candy for Halloween last night, I decided to save a post about my month old Amazing Spider-Man PEZ for today. I picked him up on a road trip to Hastings for $1.99. He came with packs of strawberry-vanilla and raspberry-lemon candy (neither had much of a taste really). I like the long-legged spider on the chest and the gold lenses so you know that this is the new movie version, which I have yet to see.
Front of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ still in package
Back of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ still in package
Amazing Spider-Man PEZ with candy
Front of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ
Right side of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ
Back of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ
Left side of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ
Front close-up of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ head
Left side close-up of Amazing Spider-Man PEZ head
Unfortunately, Hastings did not have the Lizard PEZ so I can not post about it.

No comments: