Saturday, January 16, 2010

Marvel T-Shirts

I found three Marvel t-shirts by Fruit of the Loom this morning at the local Dollar General store for six dollars each. The first was a red Captain America t-shirt in which he appeared to be so fighting mad that his face turned red to match his gloves and boots:
Captain America t-shirt
Next, I found a gray t-shirt featuring the Invincible Iron Man in his red and gold armor:
Iron Man t-shirt
Finally, I found a black Marvel t-shirt featuring Thor, Iron Man, Captain America (with normal flesh-colored face), Spider-Man and the Hulk:
Marvel t-shirt featuring Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man and the Hulk
Here is a close up shot of the Marvel group:
Close up of the Marvel t-shirt

3 comments:

Erick said...

Those are cool. I'm gonna have to check out Dollor General. You didn't happen to notice if they had a 2XL?

Jamdin said...

The only sizes that I found were medium, large and extra large. I was surprised that they had the latter size.

Jess said...

Thanks for the post on the shirts! I went out to my local Dollar and snagged my own!