Thursday, September 14, 2023

Hot Wheels 2023 Tooned Batmobile Duo

I picked up these two Hot Wheels 2023 Tooned Batmobiles two days ago at the local Walmart's. I almost didn't get them because the back copyright on the card says 2021 and thought I already had them. They are both #1 in the Batman mini set and #3 in the main set. There are actually five different color variations. They are both based on the classic 1966 tv Batmobile.


The version with the blue tint windshield is actually the fifth variation. It has green pinstriping and supposedly a dark green body (it looks black to me even under a bright light).


The Hot Wheels 2023 Tooned Batmobile with the orange tint windsheld is actually the third variation (yes, it looks yellow in the photo below but that's due to the lighting). It has a black body with yellow and red pinstriping (it looks reddish-orange to me).


No comments: