Sunday, March 14, 2021

Batman: The Killing Joke DVD

I saved watching Batman: The Killing Joke dvd for last because I know how controversial the graphic novel is (yes, I have read it). Not only does Batgirl (voiced by Tara Strong) basically get it on with Batman (voiced by Kevin Conroy) but she gets shot by the Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill). Commissioner Gordon (voiced by Ray Wise) is kidnapped by the Joker and is stripped naked in an amusement park with some circus freaks serving the Joker. This is one DC Universe animated movie that is definitely not for young kids and it is rated R. I picked up the dvd released in 2016 a few weeks ago with a bunch of others at the local Dollar Tree and I'm glad that I did. One of the special features is the look of Justice League Dark, which I hope to find one day.

Batman: The Killing Joke DVD cover

No comments: