Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Deformed Beast Boy And Robin Figures

I actually bought these Super Deformed Beast Boy and Robin figures for a dollar apiece at a local store a few years ago. They were produced by Bandai and are based on the characters from the Teen Titans animated series that started in 2003 and ended in 2005 on the Cartoon Network. I finally popped them free and put them in front of my printer but I have to remember to move them so the paper will not jam when it comes out. Anyway, both have arms that move up and down at the shoulders but Robin's arms also twist at the biceps. Their torsos can be pressed down and they pop up when you pressed the button on the front. Sound is activated from that same button but it can be turned off with another button on the bottom of each figure. Beast Boy says "I am a party animal!" and Robin says "This ends...now!" They also have bobble heads. Beast Boy is my favorite one because I have always liked the character and finding him at the local store was a big surprise.
Super Deformed Beast Boy and Robin figures from Bandai

No comments: