Thursday, November 05, 2015

Star Wars Plus Mystery Temporary Tattoos

I had a few quarters and decided to try my luck at the vending machines this morning. The local Dillons store had a vending machine offering Star Wars temporary tattoos for fifty cents each so I bought three. Technically, they should have been called Star Wars: The Force Awakens temporary tattoos since the artwork features many characters from the upcoming science fiction movie. They were made by Vending Supply and there are fifteen tattoos in this set.

The third one features a Stormtrooper:
Star Wars Tattoo #3 featuring a Stormtrooper
The fourth Star Wars temporary tattoo features Chewbacca, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren and Poe Dameron (yes, I had to look up to see who that last one was):
Star Wars tattoo featuring Chewbacca, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren and Poe Dameron
The tenth one features Chewbacca:
Star Wars tattoo featuring Chewbacca
I had one quarter left so I decided to try the mystery vending machine at the same store. I ended up with PAW Patrol temporary tattoo #6, which feature Chase. I have never seen an episode of the cartoon series but I might have to check it out after getting this tattoo. The series is also made by Vending Supply and there are ten designs in this set.
PAW Patrol tattoo #6 featuring Chase

No comments: