Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 Day 27 Bonus: Elvira at Farmville Harvest Swap

Elvira has teamed up with Zynga this year and a game version of herself will be appearing in Farmville: Harvest Swap. I broke down and started playing it yesterday. I mostly collected witch hats and bats. Be warned that she will disappear at midnight on Halloween night so you better play it while you can. You can download the game or play it on Facebook, which is what I'm doing. Here is the banner for Elvira at Farmville: Harvest Swap:
Banner for Elvira at Farmville Harvest Swap
Here is the list for Elvira's Spooktacular:
First screen of Elvira's Spooktacular at Farmville Harvest Swap
I started playing level 15 and lost the first round:
Lost screen with Elvira at Farmville Harvest Swap
Elvira has a disappointed look when you loose;
Elvira's look of disappointment for losing at Farmville Harvest Swap
I finally won level 15 after three tries and Elvira looks happy:
Elvira looking happy for winning at Farmville Harvest Swap
I love the wink that she gave me when I won level 15 of Farmville: Harvest Swap:
Elvira winking at Farmville Harvest Swap

No comments: