Sunday, October 25, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015: Count Chocula Box

This year's theme for the monster cereals from General Mills is We're Alive. You can Blipp them to life if you have the cell phone app. Unfortunately, I don't have a cell phone but I still got the boxes anyway. I'm spotlighting the Count Chocula box first since that is what I ate first at the beginning of the month. I picked it up from the local Walmart Super Center. The front has the Count and his castle featured but the cereal itself is missing:
Front of Count Chocula 2015 box
The left side of the box features some facts about the cereal and how to bring the monsters alive using the Blippar app:
Left side of Count Chocula 2015 box
The back features a mini game where you have to put the different portraits of Count Chocula in their appropriate timeline. The Count appears in a group shot with the Franken Berry and Boo Berry. I think you can use Blippar to play more games:
Back of Count Chocula 2015 box
Unfortunately, I don't have a Target nearby so I couldn't get the box with the build a castle back.

The right side of the box has nutrition facts and ingredients so I'm not including a scan of that since it's pretty boring.

To be honest, I would rather have a toy inside instead of the We're Alive feature.

No comments: