Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 Day 13: Kansas Zombie Adventure Lottery Ticket

The only Kansas Lottery tickets that I have found so far around here are the Zombie Adventure scratch cards for two dollars per ticket. I picked up two and they were numbered sixty-nine and seventy. The main prize is a Motoped Survival Bike. Of course, I didn't win any of the cash prizes or the main prize.
Front of Kansas Zombie Adventure Lottery Ticket #69
Back of Kansas Zombie Adventure Lottery Ticket #69
According to the official Kansas Lottery website, there is supposed to be Plants vs Zombies Lottery Tickets. I haven't found any around here yet and I doubt that I would get one at five dollars per ticket. I'm surprised at the lack of one dollar lottery tickets this year.

No comments: