Sunday, October 18, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 Day 18: Glow in the Dark Horror Puffy Stickers

I remember getting these glow in the dark horror puffy stickers in the mid-1980s out of a local vending machine for a quarter. Unfortunately, I only got seven out of ten since I rarely ever got a full set of anything back then. I finally took them out of my very warped sticker book and put them on homemade trading cards. On the first card is Dracula, the Mummy, Wolfman and Frankenstein:
Glow in the dark horror puffy stickers from the 1980s includes Dracula, the Mummy, Wolfman and Frankenstein
The second card features King Kong, the Skull and I-Oneman:
Glow in the dark horror puffy stickers from the 1980s includes King Kong, the Skull and I-Oneman
Unfortunately, these horror puffy stickers have lost their ability to glow in the dark after all these years.

No comments: