Thursday, October 22, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 Day 22: Puffy Halloween Stickers

Here are four puffy Halloween stickers from my old warped sticker book. I took them out and put them on homemade trading cards. I'm not sure about the year but I'm pretty sure they were from the 1980s. I'm also thinking that they were available in vending machines but I could be wrong. I'm not really sure if they are all from the same set or not. I can't seem to find any info on them yet by searching the usual sites.

The first pair consist of a dancing skeleton with a pumpkin head and black cat sitting on a pumpkin:
Puffy Halloween stickers featuring dancing skeleton with pumpkin head and black cat sitting on pumpkin
The second pair is a skull and a very sinister red-faced devil with white horns:
Puffy Halloween stickers featuring skull and red-faced devil with white horns

No comments: