Friday, May 08, 2015

Froot Loops With Avengers Age of Ultron Flyer

For the last month I have been eating Kellogg's Foot Loops since it actually came with one of four Avengers: Age of Ultron flyer. This is a big box measuring in at 13 1/2" x 9 1/2" and I didn't eat the cereal every morning. I'm used to eating the cheaper Fruit Rings from Great Value but I just had to get this for the toy surprise inside.
Front of Froot Loops box with Avengers Age of Ultron Flyer
The back actually has targets that you can cut out to play the Target Takedown game. They are pretty small and I doubt that I could hit any of them with the flyer.
Front of Froot Loops box with Avengers Age of Ultron Flyer
The flyer itself actually came in two bags but I only snapped a picture of it inside the inner one. They both were hard to open.
Avengers Age of Ultron flyer still in package
I'm thinking this is the second Avengers: Age of Ultron flyer since it's the second one from the team flyer shown on the back of the Froot Loops cereal box. It has artwork featuring Iron Man and Captain America on it. Basically, the 7 1/4" diameter flyer is nylon with a flexible plastic rim.
Front of Avengers Age of Ultron flyer
I doubt that I will try to get the set even though the Black Widow and Hawkeye flyer looks sweet.

No comments: