Monday, April 27, 2015

Doritos Assemble the Avengers: Nacho Cheese Doritos with Iron Man

I told myself that I wasn't going to buy every tie-in product for the Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron and there is a lot that has been showing up in the local stores for the last few weeks. However, I was at the local Dollar General and couldn't resist the Nacho Cheese Doritos with Iron Man. The price was $2.95 for the 10 1/2 oz bag.
Front of Nacho Cheese Doritos with Iron Man bag
Yeah, it's a little hard taking picturs of a bag half filled with Doritos but here's a closer look at Iron Man:
Closer look at Iron Man on the Nacho Cheese Doritos bag
Here is the back of the bag that states codes are available on the bags to win prizes and this bag is worth two codes (the code is located in the white box on the bottom right side):
Back of the Nacho Cheese Doritos with Iron Man bag
Sorry about the blurry picture but this supposed to be showing all six Doritos Assemble the Avengers packages including Nacho Cheese Doritos with Iron Man, Cool Ranch Doritos with Captain America, Spicy Nacho Doritos with Thor, Doritos Jacked with Hulk, Doritos Jacked with Black Widow and Doritos Dinamita (?) with Hawkeye (the local Dollar General only had the two different Nacho versions):
Close up of the Doritos Assemble the Avengers bags
Each bag comes with an Activate the Avengers augmented-reality badge. I got a big fist that may or may not belong to the Hulk. It's hard to tell since it's more gray than green. Unfortunately, you have to download an app and scan the badge to activate your Avenger. I can't do it since I don't have a mobile phone so I basically got a useless sticker of a fist.
Close up of the Activate the Avengers augmented-reality badge
I doubt that I will get anymore of the Doritos Assemble the Avengers bags. The whole badge section does not separate easily from the bag and I don't see myself saving the bag.

No comments: