Monday, October 27, 2008

2008 Halloween Countdown 27 Bonus: Crematia Mortem

I never watched any of Elvira's Movie Macabre when they originally ran so I need to post about the horror hostess that I did watch. From 1981 to 1988, Roberta Solomon played Crematia Mortem, the ghostess with the mostess, on KSHB-TV Channel 41 out of Kansas City, Missouri. She hosted Creature Feature every Saturday night and I had more fun watching her than the movies. The only item that I have is a DVD of her hosting Laserblast.

Crematia Mortem postcard

The postcard was originally found at T.V. Horror Hosts: Crematia Mortem.

Here are a few videos featuring Roberta Solomon back as Crematia Mortem:


The Basement Sublet of Horror interview



Introducing movie at Feast of Horrors 2007 convention in Wichita, KS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for posting a mention of Crematia Mortem and also The Basement Sublet of Horror.

- Gunther Dedmund
Host of the Basement Sublet of Horror