Saturday, October 18, 2008

2008 Halloween Countdown 18: Elvira Fan Club Goodies

When I joined the Elvira Fan Club in 1987, I also received a member card, a bumper sticker and a 8 x 10 color photo.
Elvira Fan Club member card
Elvira Fan Club member card

I Heart Elvira bumper sticker
I Heart Elvira bumper sticker

Elvira 8 x 10 color photo
Elvira 8 x 10 color photo

The Elvira Fan Club goodies change over time for LadyHeather13 wrote that her Elvira Fan Club pack included a two pocket folder (oh, I like this), two autographed 8 x 10 photos, two pins, a membership card and two Elvira, Mistress of the Dark comics published by Claypool Comics. The new membership fee is now $18 as opposed to the $6.50 when I joined in 1987. Not a bad price considering all that you get.

Unfortunately, the Elvira Fan Club page is "coming soon" at Elvira's Official Site.

No comments: