Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vending Machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos

I picked up a few of the Ultimate Spider-Man temporary tattoos from a vending machine at the local grocery store. Each tattoo was fifty cents and feature a character from the Marvel Kids cartoon series. There are ten different ones in the set.

First up is Peter Parker in classic Spider-Man costume ready to shoot his webs at you (there is another tattoo of him swinging from his web):
Spider-Man from vending machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos set
Next up is Black Spider (I actually had to look him up since I have only seen a few episodes of the series and it turns out that he is actually Harry Osborn):
Black Spider from vending machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos set
Here's the Iron Fist tattoo and he's my second favorite:
Iron Fist from vending machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos set
I like how Nova is captured in flight with his hands energized:
Nova from vending machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos set
I was surprised to get White Tiger for she is the only woman in the set and she is by far my favorite one:
White Tiger from vending machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos set
Here is what the backs of the tattoo cards look like (notice that there are not any numbers but it was made by Vending Supply in 2014 using only FDA certified colorants):
Back of card from vending machine Ultimate Spider-Man Tattoos set
The tattoos that I didn't get include the swinging Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Goblin, Lizard, and Doc Octopus. I'm not sure if I will pick more up or not since I'm out of quarters and I'm happy with what I got so far.

No comments: