Monday, July 14, 2014

Vending Machine Marvel Super Hero Squad Tattoos

One of the vending machines at the local retail store where I work switched from glitter rose tattoos to Marvel Super Hero Squad tattoos from 2009 last week. There are twelve tattoos to collect and here is the insert that I found online:
Insert for Marvel Super Hero Squad tattoos
I only had enough quarters for three since each tattoo is fifty cents. Here is Captain America tattoo, which is the fifth in the set:
Captain America from Marvel Super Hero Squad tattoos
Here is the Hulk tattoo (I couldn't make out the number of the back since it was printed on the logo):
Hulk from Marvel Super Hero Squad tattoos
Here is Spider-Man, which is actually the first of the set:
Spider-Man from Marvel Super Hero Squad tattoos
Here is what the back of the Spider-Man Marvel Super Hero Squad tattoo looks like:
Back of Marvel Super Hero Squad Spider-Man tattoo
I thought about posting one tattoo for the next three days but I decided to make one big post about them. I don't know if I will get more of these or not since I'm out of quarters. I might have to get a roll of quarters to see if I can get the rest.

No comments: