Friday, July 18, 2014

My Mego Batman

This is my 1500th post at Moongem Comics and what better way to celebrate it than with a look at my original 8" Mego Batman. His costume, gloves and one boot are long since gone. This is because I actually played with him when I was a kid like I did with all my toys. At least, my Mego Batman is all in one piece unlike my Ken and G.I. Joe dolls...er, action figures.
My Mego Batman action figure with only one boot
I remember my mother buying Batman for me and Robin for my little sister. I have no clue whatever happened to him but somehow I got his red vest with the attached yellow cape.
My Mego Batman action figure in Robin's red vest with attached yellow cape
I do wish that I had his costume, gloves and other boot along with the original box that he came in. I also wish that my little sister still had her Robin. At least, we still have good memories of playing together with them as kids.

No comments: