Friday, July 25, 2014

Amazing Spider-Man Portfolios 2014 Edition

I went shopping at the local Wal-Mart's Super Center so I could stock up on my fish oil pills (yes, I'm taking them for my cholesterol) when I decided to check out the back to school section. I found four new Amazing Spider-Man portfolios for ninety-seven cents each. I had to get them at that price for my portfolio collection even though I was hoping to find some with Batman. They did have a set with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but I passed on those.

None of the Amazing Spider-Man portfolios are numbered so I just put them in a random order. They are made by Innovative Designs, LLC in New York. The photos/artwork are from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie, which I have yet to see since the local theater closed about a year ago.
Front cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #1
Centerfold of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #1
Back cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #1
Sorry about some of the flash spots in some of the pictures but the flash brought out the colors.
Front cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #2
Centerfold of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #2
Back cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #2
This one has to be my favorite of all the Amazing Spider-Man portfolios since it has a close up of Spidey about to shoot the viewer with his webbing on the front cover:
Front cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #3
Centerfold of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #3
Back cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #3
This one is also nice:
Front cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #4
Centerfold of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #4
Back cover of Amazing Spider-Man portfolios 2014 edition #4
Unfortunately, I didn't find any Amazing Spider-Man notebooks if any were made. You can view my past portfolios here.

No comments: