Saturday, December 21, 2013

Vending Machine Batman Pencil Top Eraser

I was surprised to discover that the local Dillons grocery store had a vending machine offering pencil top erasers featuring character logos from DC Comics. I put in my fifty cents and managed to score a Batman pencil top eraser. It measures one inch long and a little over half an inch high. The black bat is raised a bit on the top. I would have tried for more but I didn't have any more quarters (I had plenty of pennies, dimes and nickles but I noticed that none of the vending machines took those anymore).
Batman pencil top eraser still in acorn shell
Batman pencil top eraser still in plastic bag
Front view of Batman pencil top eraser
Back view of Batman pencil top eraser
Bottom view of Batman pencil top eraser
Here is the DC Comic pencil top erasers insert as it looked in the vending machine at Dillons (picture courtesy of Gumball):
DC Comics erasers display back
The usual superheroes are there: Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and The Flash. Unfortunately, Robin gets one instead of Wonder Woman or Aquaman.

No comments: