Friday, December 06, 2013

PCH Finally Offers Comic Collection

I have been waiting patiently for PCH (Publishers Clearing House) to finally offer something of interest to me other than "historic" coin collections (I haven't bought any of those for they are out of my budget). They are finally offering a Classic Comic Collection 6-Pack, which is really a grab bag so who knows what issues one will get but at least there will be at least one Superman, Batman or Spider-Man title. However, this offer also includes at least five unopened comic book trading cards, which sealed the deal for me. The price is $19.96, which is not bad considering the price of today's comic books and trading cards. I will post about which comics and cards I receive. Yes, this is my Christmas present to myself this year.
PCH Comic Collection ad

No comments: