Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Halloween Countdown 2024 Day 1: Mike & Ike Sour Spooky Treats

Today we kick off this year's Countdown to Halloween with Mike & Ike Sour Spooky Treats. The front of the box shows three angry-looking Jack-O'-Lanterns with one of them wearing a witch's hat. The candy comes in three flavors: Sour Ghoulish Grape, Sour Orange Scream and Sour Wicked Watermelon. I was hestitant to try these because I'm not a big watermelon fan. I guess Sour Pumpkinheads probably wouldn't taste very good either. For me, the grape and orange candies were not bad tasting but the watermelon ones tasted like watermelon that had been sitting out for a week or two. If I ever get another box of these, then I'm picking the Sour Wicked Watermelons out and handing them out as tricks for the little beggers.



No comments: