Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Countdown to Halloween 2024 Day 8: Haunted Apple Fanta Featuring Beetlejuice

I actually found a case of the Haunted Apple Fanta Featuring Beetlejuice last month at the local Dollar General. I really just wanted a single can or bottle to try it to if I liked it. The Haunted Apple flavor wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I spent three weeks trying to finish that case. The box has the same picture of Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice on each side but in different sizes. They really need to mix up the pictures a little on the boxes. I saved one can from the twelve and I accidently stepped on it before I got a chance to take a picture of it. I have seen Beetlejuice several times, but I have yet to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. I hope you didn't read this post out loud.



No comments: