Monday, October 21, 2024

Countdown to Halloween 2024 Day 21: McDonald's Boo Buckets 2024

McDonald's Boo Buckets are back for 2024 with the Happy Meals for a limited time. They started October 15th. There are four of them again and the theme is fuzzy monsters. The colors are blue, white, orange and green. They include the sticker inserts instead of lids.

I wasn't planning on getting any of the Boo Buckets this year. However, my sister and I got a craving for cheeseburger Happy Meals with fries and Cokes. We both ended up with the Blue Boo Bucket. It has three different faces.



The front of the insert has eighteen stickers that can be used to dress up the Blue Boo Bucket. There is a witch's hat, a witch's broom, a ghost, a spider, a spider's web and even a Blue Boo Bucket with the stickers on it.

The back of the insert is a black and white drawing with how many can your find game. One can probably also color the drawing.

This is the fourth Boo Bucket that I have gotten in the last few years. I'm glad that I got a blue one this year. I already have an orange, green and purple Boo Buckets from previous years. I don't plan on collecting all four Boo Buckets for 2024.

No comments: