Friday, October 30, 2020

Countdown to Halloween 2020 Day 30: Monster Cereals 2020

You didn't think I would let this year's Countdown to Halloween pass without doing a post on the monster cereals from General Mills did you? The local Walmart's didn't stock the family size until October 18 but I had to take a road trip to see the out of town dentist on October 16. I found the normal size boxes at the Dillons Marketplace and picked up all three. All three has the same monster party scene on the back that also includes other cereal mascots and a certain doughboy from General Mills. Of course, none of the cereal boxes has a toy prize hidden inside.

I finished off Count Chocula cereal and still have a little Franken Berry left. Neither have that strong and sweet chocolate or strawberry taste that I remember from my childhood days in the 1970s. I haven't even opened the Boo Berry box yet.

Here is front and back of the Boo Berry Monster Cereal 2020 box:

Front of Boo Berry Monster Cereal 2020 Box

Back of Boo Berry Monster Cereal 2020 Box

Here is the front and back of the Count Chocula Monster Cereal 2020 box:

Front of Count Chocula Monster Cereal 2020 Box

 
Back of Count Chocula Monster Cereal 2020 Box

Here is the front and back of the Franken Berry Monster Cereal 2020 box:

Front of Franken Berry Monster Cereal 2020 Box

Back of Franken Berry Monster Cereal 2020 Box

Note: My scanner cut off the side of the Franken Berry box for some reason.

No comments: