Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Countdown to Halloween 2020 Day 21: Elvira The Omega Ma'am

I received an email from the Mistress of the Dark last week but waited to post about it until this week's Women Wednesday. In case you didn't know, Elvira's The Omega Ma'am is now on Kickstarter. Here is what she wrote about it:

"I've teamed up with my Double Dave Minions (writer David Avallone and artist Dave Acosta) to write a brand new story that all fans of the Mistress of the Dark are bound to love. It's ripped straight from today's crazy headlines. A post-apocalyptic Los Angeles crawling with zombies! Oh wait, maybe that hasn't quite happened - yet! It's up to me to figure out what's going down and save the world. But first I'll need a cup of joe!

"It's 48 glorious pages of terror and titillation. You can get your copy signed by me too! We're also offering all kinds of goodies to fill your trick or treat bag. Catch up on all my latest antics with a binge-ready stack of digital comics. Get exclusive trading cards, collectible coins, prints, and even my official Spectral Switchboard to make a call across the ether! Spooky!"

Elvira The Omega Ma'am photo cover from Dynamite Entertainment

No comments: