Saturday, December 20, 2014

Vending Machine Batman String Doll

Today is a sad day for me since the vending machines at the store that I work at are all gone. They were there yesterday when I left but they were gone when I went in this morning. I already posted about the vending machine Green Lantern string doll that I mistakenly called a puppet. I did manage to snag a Batman string doll out of that same vending machine for seventy-five cents a few weeks ago. I have been meaning to post pictures of it for a while but then my old computer died so here they are finally.
Batman string doll still in vending machine capsule
Front of vending machine Batman string doll
Back of vending machine Batman string doll
The occult number on his tag is 152875.

Sadly, there is only one store left in town that still has vending machines and that's Dillons grocery store. Looks like I need to check them out with a roll of quarters before they are gone too.

No comments: