Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Women Wednesday: Hit It Rich Bettie Page

Since this is the last Women Wednesday post of 2014, I thought I would share some screenshots of the new Hit It Rich Bettie Page slot game that I have been playing for the past few days on Facebook. It's open to play for a limited time (otherwise you have to be a vip at level 125 to play and I'm currently at 65). The minimum bet is $1,200 (I can go up to $6,000 due to my level) but I have been losing more than I have been winning.
Title screen of Hit It Rich Bettie Page game
This is the very first screenshot of the actual game when I first played:
Screenshot #1 of Hit It Rich Bettie Page game
Here is another screenshot of the actual game after playing a few rounds:
Screenshot #2 of Hit It Rich Bettie Page game
Here is a special offer for Hit It Rich Battie Page game players:
Special offer for Hit It Rich Bettie Page game players
Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year's Eve.

No comments: