Monday, May 05, 2014

Thrift Store Find: Glow In The Dark Venom

Remember all those toys from McDonald's The Brave and the Bold Happy Meal that I posted about last week? Well, this 2006 glow in the dark Venom from Hasbro was also in the same dollar bag with them that I picked up at a local thrift store. He is a tie-in for the Spider-Man 3 movie and only his eyes and teeth glows. I would have liked this better if his pink tongue or if the webbing on his costume would have also glowed.
Front view of glow in the dark Venom action figure
Here's the back view:
Back view of glow in the dark Venom action figure
The glow in the dark Venom is very easy to stand and he has a lot of articulation. I do believe that I already picked him up before at a thrift store and misidentified him here.

No comments: