Friday, July 30, 2010

Thrift Store Finds: Action Figures Galore

I went to the local thrift stores yesterday afternoon and found some action figures. I instantly grabbed a bag of four figures that was marked $1.75. I only recognized the 1985 Rambo and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer season one series but could not place the female figure or the guy with the machete. Turns out she was Anna Paquin as Rogue from The X-Men movie and he is Kraven with bullwhip swinging action (he only came with the machete).
Rambo action figure from 1985Spike action figure from Buffy the Vampire Slayer season oneAnna Paquin as Rogue action figure from The X-Men movieKraven action figure with bullwhip swinging action
I then found a Super Kick Spider-Man minus the Subway Sandman and Classic Venom action figures from the Spider-Man 3 series at another thrift store for fifty cents each.
Super Kick Spider-Man action figureClassic Venom action figure

1 comment:

Unknown said...

an awesome score. I had all the Rambo figures when I was a kid. The Spike fig. from Buffy is a good one also.