Saturday, May 03, 2014

PCH Super Hero Comic Books Plus Graphic Novel

My Superhero Comic Books plus graphic novel grab bag arrived from Publishers Clearing House (PCH) on Tuesday, April 29, 2014. We got a nice mix with some comics from DC Comics and various independent comic publishers. Unfortunately, there was nothing from Marvel Comics. I haven't had the chance to read any of them yet so no reviews.
Cover of Bloodshot #11 from Valiant
First up is Bloodshot #11 (December 1993) from Valiant Comics. The only other issue that I have in this series is #3.
Front cover of G.I. Joe #16 from Devil's Due Publishing
Back cover of G.I. Joe #16 from Devil's Due Publishing
Next up is G.I. Joe #16 (October 2006) from Devil's Due Publishing. I have no other issues of this series from this publisher.
Cover of Justice League International #62 from DC Comics
I also received Justice League International #62 (March 1994) from DC Comics. This joins #20 and #21 that I already have.
Front cover of Robotech: The Macross Saga #5 from Comico
Robotech: The Macross Saga #5 (August 1985) from Comico was also included. I have never read an issue of this comic based on the cartoon series.
Back cover of Robotech: The Macross Saga #5 from Comico
I also have never seen an episode of Robotech: The Macross Saga.
Wraparound cover of Robotech: The Macross Saga #5 from Comico
I love the wraparound cover.
Front cover of Spawn Batman graphic novel from Image Comics
Finally, the graphic novel that I received was Spawn Batman (1994) from Image Comics. While I only have three issues of Spawn (#1, 2, 116), I do have a lot issues of Batman and related titles.
Back cover of Spawn Batman graphic novel from Image Comics
Overall, an interesting grab bag of comics from PCH. I was surprised at the choice for the graphic novel.

No comments: