Thursday, March 10, 2011

Invisible Woman 1996 Figurine

This Invisible Woman was #5 from the Marvel Super Heroes series that McDonald's put in their Happy Meals in 1996 . She stands four inches tall and actually has a blue tint but she's green in the pictures due to my lighting. I really cannot put her in the action figure category since nothing moves on her so she is more of a figurine. I really like the face for there is a slight pink tint for her lips and there is her "4" symbol on her chest.
Front of Invisible Woman 1996 from McDonald's
Back of Invisible Woman 1996 from McDonald's

2 comments:

Jamdin said...

Oops, sorry about accidentally deleting your following comment, Iok:

"She kind of reminds me of the Adventure People X-Ray Woman."

But you are right, she does remind me of that.

Unknown said...

No worries. :)