Friday, January 14, 2011

Vintage DC Comics 2010 Calendar

I managed to snag me a Vintage DC Comics 2010 Calender from Swag Bucks. I know the year is over but there are sixteen 11" x 14" removable frame-ready cover reproductions. My favorite by far is Detective Comics #122 (April 1947) that shows Catwoman clawing Robin. I was surprised and delighted to see the cover of Captain Marvel Adventures #19 (January 1943) since DC Comics did not own the characters at that time.
Large flat package from Swag Bucks
Cover of Vintage DC Comics 2010 Calendar from Swag Bucks
Cover of Detective Comics #122 from Vintage DC Comics 2010 Calendar
My next prize that I am going for is the Vintage Marvel Comics 2010 Calendar.

Be sure to sign up so you can search and snag some cool prizes by clicking on the following:

Search & Win

No comments: