Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thor Folder

Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I picked up the Thor folder along with the Captain America and Spider-Man folders. This is pretty well-worn and I even attempted to keep the bottom part together with tape. The Thor folder has the cover from issue #229 (November 1974) and is copyrighted by Marvel Comics in 1975. The panels featured inside and on the back retells the God of Thunder's orgins. I never had this issue but I found out that the comic book featured Hercules in a story called "Where Darkness Dwells, Dwell I!"

Cover of Thor folder
Cover of Thor folder

Interior
Interior

Back
Back

Scanned cover
Scanned cover

Interior panel (left side)
Interior panel (left side)

Interior panel (right side)
Interior panel (right side)

Top panels from back
Top panels from back

Bottom panels from back of Thor folder
Bottom panels from back of Thor folder

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I have been looking online to find out the value of the Thor folder you mentioned. I have one from when I was a kid. Mine is not in mint condition either. I colored a little on the inside and it has some rips. Do you know anything about this?

Jamdin said...

I really do not know the value of these folders. I do not even know if anybody has a complete collection of these or where to find the value. I have not seen one on sale on eBay. For me, they are priceless but others may disagree.