Thursday, September 18, 2008

Comics That I Bought Today

I took a road trip to Hutchinson, Kansas and bought several comics at Hastings. I don't take road trips very often and that's about the only place that I buy comics anymore since they don't have a comic book shop. I mostly picked up comics from Dark Horse and DC.
Dark Horse Comcis
Dark Horse Comics Includes Conan #49 (torn cover), Conan #50, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull #2 and Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods #1.
DC Comics #1
DC Comics includes Challenge of the DC Super Friends #6, Final Crisis #2 (Wonder Woman) and Final Crisis #2 (Batman).
DC Comics #2
DC Comics includes Batman and the Outsiders #9, Batman and the Outsiders #10, Brave and the Bold #15 (Nightwing and Hawkman) and Brave and the Bold #16 (Superman and Catwoman).
DC Comics #3
DC Comics includes Superman #678, Superman #679, Wonder Woman #22, Wonder Woman #23 and Comics Value Pack featuring 3 DC Comics from Metropolis Collectibles (shown is Adventures of Superman #614, not shown is Green Lantern #74 and Hawkworld #16).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are amazing!! I too have a big number of comics & DVDs in my collection.