Friday, September 19, 2008

The Batboat

We had McDonald's again last night so I ended up getting another Happy Meal. This time around, I got the batboat, which is the first toy in the set. The box was the same and I had a hard time getting the mini ski boat to go very far. I did like that feature of having Batman's head turn around depending on if the mini ski boat is inside the batboat or not. The batwings on the back can rotate so that makes for a cooler feature. Overall, I give the batboat a 7 out of 10.
Wrapper for Lego Batman Happy Meal batboat
Wrapper for Lego Batman Happy Meal batboat
Side view of batboat and mini ski boat
Side view of batboat and mini ski boat
Front view of batboat
Front view of batboat
Front view of batboat and mini ski boat
Front view of batboat and mini ski boat
Back view of batboat
Back view of batboat
Top view of batboat
Top view of batboat

No comments: